1. There must be a Shared Goal between an OFW and his/her family.
2. It should be clear where the money will go. Make a monthly budget. Paying off any debt should be a priority.
3. Don't make the OFW member like a milking cow.
4. For Families Back Home, Avoid being extravagant in life.
5. For an OFW abroad, Don't buy unnecessary things.
6. For families back home, think how you can help an OFW earn money for the family.
Story of an OFW who lost his job, and came back home, put up a bakery business and become a millionaire.