Do you want a healthier liver? Tamarind can actually make this organ 20 years younger.
Watch this video:
According to Read and Digest, can do a lot of good things on the liver; which is one of the most important and one of the most powerful organs of the body.
"Aside from the fact that it can detoxify your body, tamarind can also eradicate the fats in your liver," it was disclosed.
"All you have to do is place two handfuls of peeled tamarind in a blender then add one liter of water. Then, mix these ingredients properly and then strain the liquid mixture. Consume this remedy during the morning on a daily basis," it added.
Moreover, even the tamarind leaves are beneficial to the liver.
"Place 25 pieces of well-washed tamarind leaves in a pot which contains a liter of water in order to prepare a tamarind tea. Boil the mixture for about 15 to 20 minutes and leave it for some time to be cooled down. For best results, drink this remedy twice a day, one cup in the morning and another in the evening before going to bed," it stated.
Here are some additional health benefits of tamarind:
- A few teaspoons of boiled tamarind fruit can help a person regularize the procession and lessen constipation.
- Tamarind is a possible treatment of dysentery or the intestinal infection that causes severe diarrhea.
- Malaria fever can be abridged by simply drinking tamarind leaves tea.
- It can lessen the level of cholesterol.
- Some cancers can be fought by some antioxidants in the tamarind.
This post was filed under Health, Article About Health, Health And Nutrition, Health Advice, Health Informatics